Wow, so many exciting changes on this weblog! Here’s a list of all the recent improvements:
- I’ve started rejiggering (heh) the sidebar a bit. Ratings now show up as their own item in the sidebar, instead of being lumped in under “categories.” Plus there’s now a list of ingredients, so you can see how many drinks have used each ingredient. More to come!
- There’s now a search field in the sidebar, so you can type in bad words and find out how many times I’ve used them.
- The home page and newsfeed for the site now display the beginning of most posts, rather than the entire post. I know people tend to have strong feelings one way or the other about this, so apologies if anyone is outraged by this change.
- There’s now a list of related posts at the bottom of each entry. (Or not—sometimes there aren’t any sufficiently related posts.)
- If you’re visiting on an iPhone or an Android device, you’ll now see a phone-optimized version of the site. If you’d rather view the regular site, there’s a link at the bottom of the page allowing you to do that.
Let me know what you think!